yoga. run. balance
Offering whole-life wellness practices and products for a healthy body, mind, and SOLE. Our ultimate goal is to serve our students and community with selfless dedication to their needs through loving kindness and awareness.
We are a small, but growing, local business located in downtown Klamath Falls, Oregon and the only yoga studio and specialty running store in the entire Klamath Basin! Asana Yoga and Sole began simply as a yoga studio with only 2 teachers, Josh and Jill, the owners. We now have many other great teachers and offer several styles of yoga.
Our retail space not only includes some of the best yoga brands, but recently, in October 2012, we expanded to include the top brands for shoes, apparel, and gear for specialty running. Click here to view our brands.
Contact us through the form on the left, call us at 541-887-8230, or stop by our store at 1205A Klamath Avenue downtown Klamath Falls, 97601
CANCELLATION POLICY (Private lessons)
At Asana Yoga and Sole, we understand that unanticipated events occur in everyone’s life. Kindly give at least 24 hours’ notice for cancellations or rescheduling. If no notice given, you will be charged the full amount.
LATE ARRIVAL/EARLY DEPARTURE POLICY
- As a courtesy to yourself, the teacher, and others please show up a few minutes early to practice.
- We regret that late arrivals will NOT be allowed to enter the studio. We do allow a one-time “courtesy” late entrance, no more than one minute.
- If you must leave early, please discuss this with the teacher before and place your mat closest to the door. Leave your props or any borrowed equipment in place and the teacher will put your things away.
- We allow a grace period of 30 days on all returns of (non-sale) store merchandise and clothing. Items must be returned unworn/washed and with the original tags still attached. If we don’t have the correct item/size in stock, ask and we would be happy to place a special order for you.
- Sale items are exchange only.
- Refunds are not issued on non-store items/services such as memberships, punch cards, and private lessons.
- Memberships are non-transferrable. We understand certain events come up and, therefore, we allow a one-time, per calendar year freeze issued with a $8 fee.
- A $40 fee will be charges for all NSF check transactions in addition to the original payment.